- 25-Feb-2014 to 02-Apr-2014 (EST)
- Warner Robins , GA, USA
- Full Time
- Develop and expand member business relationships by offering a full range of loan, deposit, and non-credit services.
- Job Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BS/BAcollege degree in a Business related discipline (Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Management). Must have college level accounting/finance classes and 5 years of business/commercial lending experience if no degree.
- 4 years of progressive experience in business/commercial lending experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Preferred Education, Certifications & Experience (addition to above):
- Formal business/commercial credit training.
- Knowledge and Job Performance Requirements:
- Self-starter with strong organization, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- As a provider of financial services the candidate will be proficient in the use of sales techniques.
- Utilize strong management and leadership skills to navigate effectively in today's changing business and regulatory environment.
- Proficient computer skills and have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Identifies, selects, develops, manages, and services member business relationships through member solicitation and branch referrals.
- Evaluates applicants and extends credit terms in accordance with policy, procedure, and lending authority.
- Prepares, presents, and recommends credit requests to higher levels of authority for approval.
- Expands member business development with an active call program and through community involvement with professional and civic organizations.
- Minimizes RFCU Business Lending credit risk by utilizing above average credit skills (analysis, cash flow, DTI, LTV, net worth, etc.)
- Actively participates in credit file management to insure that all financial data, credit memos, and loan documentation is maintained and updated.
- Monitors individual loan portfolio for past dues and documentation deficiencies.
- Works with the Business Credit Analyst to ensure that annual reviews are completed as required by policy.
- Contributes to the team effort to ensure RFCU meets company-wide goals and the Strategic Plan annually.
- Demonstrates teamwork by exhibiting the following: contributing to team effort, initiative, dependability, positive attitude, good attendance, tact, and diplomacy.
- Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Occasionally
- Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Occasionally
- Driving: Frequently
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate. Regularly
- Manual Dexterity: Must be able to write, type, and use the phone system. Regularly
- Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use a computer. Regularly
- Sitting: Regularly
- Speaking: Must be able to speak well enough to communicate. Regularly
- Standing/Walking: Regularly
Mental/Emotional Demands of this Position:
- The primary mental demands for this job are: alertness, resourcefulness, problem-solving, spatial perception, persuasiveness, creativity, concentration, judgment, writing ability, reading ability, reasoning, imagination, and visual perception.
- The nature of the position and completing the essential functions can often be stressful to include meeting multiple deadlines and handling multiple projects at once.
- Other requirements might include: precision, basic to complex numeric calculations, auditory perception, memory, patience, comparing, analyzing, instructing, supervising, managing, and negotiating.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!